We're launching a monthly newsletter!

Hey, superhumans!

I know, it's been a while! Life gets busy and things that you really want to make time for just don't get the attention they deserve, do they? I am certain you know what I mean - we've all been there!

Anyway, without further ado, we have good news! ☺️

We plan to start sending a monthly newsletter. This is what you can expect to find in it:

🌟What's been going on in the IBD community

🌟Any upcoming #IBDSuperHeroes plans - awareness campaigns, events etc

🌟Popular posts you may have missed

🌟Featured fundraiser

🌟Important developments in research that we think you may want to hear about

If you'd like to sign up, to ensure you get the latest news from us, you can do so here!


Comments

  1. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! https://probellumvip.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment