Your IBD Stories - Toby Kaye



Name:

Toby Kaye

What year were you diagnosed and with which form of IBD?
Diagnosed 2011 with Perianal Crohns! 

Have you identified anything that triggers you, and if so what?
Stress is a major thing for me! 

Highlight an invisible symptom of Inflammatory Bowel Disease which you feel affects you:
Painful Cramps is the invisible symptom  

Name one thing you feel like you’ve learnt or gained since having Inflammatory Bowel Disease: 
I've gained my beautiful girlfriend, but also learnt not to take life for granted and have gained patience and knowledge that things will get better!

What makes you an #IBDSuperHero? 
I'm proud to still be here n smiling being a "normal" weight! At times I've had multi surgeries in short amounts of time, and suffered with serious malnutrition, dropping to 7st 4 at times! With the help from my girlfriend and my closest family, I keep going and fighting to get back to normal!


Comments