Stephen AKA 'Superman'

Super Power:
Hugging, smiling and laughing (I know that's 3)

Day Job:
Work for a Bus and Coach glazing company

Role at #IBDSuperHeroes:
Admin and general spreader of myrth and love.
Also, forced into video creation/editing!

Why are you involved with #IBDSuperHeroes?
I believe in the passion that has been evoked within our team and we will make a difference within the IBD community

Pets:
6 rabbits - all rescue bunnies
2 cats - Peppa and Lois

A little about your life:
I am married to the lovely Louise for over 25 years, and have twins who are in their 20's.
 My first proper job was as a Chef, a career which I wish I had stayed in.

 I was diagnosed with Asthma when I was 40, which I believe was the start of my immune system going wrong. I am now classed as a severe Asthmatic.

Tea or Coffee:
Tea. Coffee gives me heartburn but I do have a very weak milky coffee in the evening

Likes:
Music, playing the guitar, watching most sports, Liverpool FC, golf and walking.

Dislikes:
Noisy eaters and drink slurpers

Medical History:
Diagnosed with Crohn's on the 14th of February 2008
This was after spending 3 weeks in hospital over Christmas and new year losing 3 stone in weight and being initially diagnosed with gall stones I have had no Surgery

Medications Tried:
Previously Taken Prednisolone. Currently Taking Azathioprine 150mg daily, Omeprazole

Comments